Cellulite makes all women look imperfect. Why do not try to remove it with these natural ways? We are sure that you deserve to smile beautifully. You are welcome!
1. Coffee Scrub
Use coffee scrub to remove the dead cells from the skin so that your skin is able to produce new and healthy cells. This scrub will also stimulate your blood circulation, tighten the loose skin too.
- 1 part of apple cider vinegar
- 2 parts of water
- Few drops of honey
- Mix the above ingredients, massage the mixture on the affected areas and leave for 30 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this twice a day and continue until you are satisfied with the result.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
This is the perfect solution for many problems. Apple cider vinegar is possible to remove cellulite. It contains potassium, magnesium, minerals, and calcium. The components will decrease the cellulite, remove toxins, and control the excess water around the stomach and thighs.
Water is the real healer for almost everything. If you drink enough water per day, it will remove toxins in cellulite from your body, make your body healthy and strengthen your immune system. What you should do is to drink two liters or 8 glasses per day.
4. Dry Brushing
Stimulate your blood circulation and remove dead skins to grow the new cells on the skin by dry brushing. It is also the most inexpensive solution to stimulate the lymphatic drainage and remove the build-ups toxins.
- Take a natural bristle brush and softly brush starting from your feet and stopping at your shoulders. You can also brush in a counter-clockwise motion while brushing up, and especially on your stomach. Do it for five minutes, twice a day, and of course, before a shower or before going to bed.
- Make sure both the brush and your body remain dry during this massage.
5. Juniper Oil
This is the effective essential oil to reduce the fluid absorption in your body. It is also great to reduce cellulite, too.
- 10 drops of juniper oil
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Mix the two oils and gently rub on the cellulite areas for 10 minutes.
- Massage this oil mixture twice daily for a month. Your skin will be smoother and firmer than before.
Use daily moisturizer to eliminate cellulite from your body so your skin is smoother, better, and softer. The best moisturizer is in coconut oil. Coconut oil contains saturated fats along with antifungal and antibacterial agents. Massage after the shower will delete the cellulite, firm the skin if you do it every day.
- Take a few drops of coconut oil and rub it on your entire body. Do this after a shower. The wetness of the shower will lock in the coconut oil’s moisture in your body.
7. Tangerine Oil
Another essential oil, tangerine, has a vital role in abolishing toxins from the body. Similar to other oils, tangerine oil also stimulates blood circulation and cutting down the fats, which eventually lead to cellulite.
- 5 drops of tangerine oil
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Combine the two oils together and massage the affected areas for 10 minutes. Use this combination twice a day.
- Avoid exposing to sunlight one hour after using this.
Omega-3 contains fatty acids and fat-soluble vitamins that help to build a strong immune system, making the tissues and the skin smooth, eventually reducing cellulite over time. Taking a proper portion of Omega-3 daily will result in a cellulite free body. Salmon contains Omega-3. If you don’t like to take fish, opt for Cod Liver Oil capsules or syrup. One teaspoon or one capsule daily is enough.
Seaweed is also a natural exfoliator, similar to coffee grounds. Massaging a seaweed paste has benefits of activating proper blood circulation, eliminates toxins from the body, and improves the skin, making it smooth and cellulite free.
- 3 tablespoon of ground seaweed
- 1/4 cup of sea salt
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- Few drops of essential oil (your preferred one)
- Combine all together and rub into the affected areas for 10 minutes before going to shower.
- Apply moisturizer later.
- Continue this once a week until you get your desired result.
10. Stable Hormones
A well-balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle produce a stable hormone. And hormones are important not only to stay fit but also to fight against cellulite. Add colors to your meal. Introduce varieties of vegetables, fresh fruit, lean meat, and fish. Sleep adequately, and drink plenty of water. Exercise properly, and stay anxiety-free. You will gradually and successfully get rid of cellulite.