These Glazed Pork Chops are different. They’re tender, juicy, and done in just a few minutes, which makes them perfect for weeknight dinners. What’s the secret? Cooking fast and coating the pork chops in a smoky, spicy, sugar glaze, which helps hold in the moisture. So you can stop looking. You’ve found the last pork chop recipe you’ll need!
These juicy Glazed Pork Chops are sweet, salty, and a little spicy. The sugar glaze helps keep the chops moist and tender!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Servings: 4
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cayenne powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 thick cut boneless pork chops
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
- Remove the pork chops from their package and rub the seasoning mixture over all sides of each chop. The moisture from the meat will help the seasoning to adhere to the surface.
- Heat olive oil in a large, oven-safe skillet over a medium flame. When the oil begins to shimmer, add the pork chops. Cook the chops for about 5 minutes on each side, until nicely browned.
- If your chops are greater than one-inch thick, transfer the skillet to the preheated oven for another 5-10 minutes to finish cooking. Test the chops with a meat thermometer to make sure the internal temperature has reached 145ºF. Cook longer if needed.
- Dredge the chops through the thick sauce in the bottom of the pan just before serving.