It requires just a few simple ingredients and a little magic to get one of the most delicious single-layer cakes (fudge) desserts. Low-sugar and no-bake, this chocolate bourbon peanut butter single-layer cake is a nice and quick dessert option, ideal for anyone! Surprise your partner or husband with a nice glass of red wine and chocolate bourbon peanut butter single-layer cake this weekend and enjoy love!
- 400 grams semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon whiskey
- 120 grams (½ cup) peanut butter, smooth
- First, use a piece of parchment paper to lay over a 9×9-inch (23×23-cm) baking dish.
- In a medium (microwave-safe) bowl, combine together condensed milk and chocolate chips; microwave for one minute, then remove and mix together until smooth. Pour 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons of Bourbon whiskey into the mixture and stir to combine.
- Transfer chocolate mix to baking pan and spread evenly. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to set.
- To finish, spread the smooth peanut butter evenly over the top of the chilled fudge. Refrigerate for two additional hours.
- Remove 15 minutes from the fridge before slicing. Carefully cut into squares.