Want to make easy desserts? Sushi for dessert sounds so special and cool! This banana chocolate pistachio sushi requires only 3 ingredients that make it so unique and delicious! Plus, it is a healthy treat – naturally dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan. Here is the recipe:
- 2 large bananas
- ½ cup / 70 grams’ dark chocolate (75% +), melted
- 1 cup / 100 grams’ pistachios, chopped
- First, finely chop the pistachios; set aside.
- Next, melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in a microwave.
- After that, peel the bananas, then stick a large toothpick at both ends in order to hold them while covering them with chocolate. To finish, sprinkle with chopped pistachios.
- Place the banana chocolate pistachio sushi in the freezer for 15 minutes to set.
- When the chocolate is thickened, use a sharp knife to cut the bananas into slices.