So incredibly delicious and lemony it is hard to stop at just one square. I loved my first bite and that creamy lemon cheesecake layer is to die for.
If you are looking for an amazing dessert that is light on calories and full of delicious lemon flavor, then you are going to love this dessert!
- 14 squares whole-grain graham cracker 7 full sheets
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 package (8-ounce) 1/3 less-fat cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 can (14-ounce) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- Line an 9 inch pan with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside. In a food processor combine graham cracker squares and pulse until crumbs are formed. Add melted butter, and brown sugar. Press into the bottom of your 8 inch pan. Chill while you make the filling.
- To make the filling: In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, condensed milk and beat on high with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add lemon zest and juice and beat until fully incorporated, another 30 seconds.
- In a small bowl, combine the gelatin and boiling water and whisk until gelatin is entirely dissolved; let cool 2 to 3 minutes. Stir the gelatin into the cream cheese-lemon mixture until well incorporated. Pour the filling over the crust. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, until filling is firm.