This six-minute dessert is full of fruity flavor. After mixing lime curd and sour cream, simply spoon it into the graham cracker pie crust and top it off with whipped topping and lime slices.
PREP TIME:0 hours 6 mins
TOTAL TIME:0 hours 6 mins
- 1 jar lime curd
- 1 c. nonfat sour cream
- Yellow and green liquid food color (optional)
- 1 c. frozen light whipped topping
- 1 package mini graham cracker pie crusts (6 crusts)
- Garnish: additional whipped topping, lime slices
- Whisk lime curd and sour cream in large bowl until blended. Stir in yellow and green food color to tint lime green, if desired. Fold in whipped topping.
- Evenly spoon about 1/2 cup into each crust. Refrigerate about 2 hours or overnight until set. Dollop with whipped topping and garnish with lime slices.