This recipe makes eight servings. If you are making it to take to a cookout or something, it can be double and tripled super easy. This easy Keto strawberry cheesecake fluff makes for a wonderful summertime treat. If you like simple recipes or looking for a yummy Keto treat, this recipe is for you. This easy Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fluff is so good and super simple!
PREP TIME 10 mins
CHILL TIME 1 hr
TOTAL TIME 1 hr 10 mins
- 1/3 Cup Boiling Water needs to be 1/3 after it is boiling not before the boil as it will evaporate.
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8 oz Full Fat Cream Cheese room temp
- 1 Box Sugar Free Strawberry Gelatin Mix this will be 0.30 oz pack
- 3 Strawberries
- Remove strawberry stems and chop into small pieces and set aside.
- Mix whipping cream in large bowl with mixer on high speed until it forms a whip cream texture. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add about 3/4 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese and mix well. Set aside
- In small bowl or measuring cup, mix boiling water and gelatin mix together and mix until fully dissolved.
- Mix the gelatin mix into the cream cheese mixture. Mix well.
- Now fold in the rest of the whip cream and strawberries.
- Pour into loaf pan or glass food storage containers and cover. Place in fridge to chill for at least one hour.