This Grilled Pineapple recipe is easy and so delicious. Only 5 ingredients and need 13 minutes to make this recipe.
- SERVES 3-4people
- PREP TIME 5mins
- COOK TIME 8mins
- TOTAL TIME 13mins
- 1 Pineapple (I prefer the large pre-cored Fairway pineapple)
- 2-3 cup Fairway Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread
- 2/3 cup Mascarpone
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 handfuls almonds, cashews or Fairway Trail/Diet Mix
- 1Heat an outdoor grill or indoor grill pan to medium heat.
- 2Slice your pineapple into thin disks; place on grill. Do not move pineapple, as you want clear grill marks; about 4 minutes per side.
- 3Meanwhile, whisk together mascarpone and vanilla. Slowly add in the chocolate spread.
- 4Remove pineapples from grill and plate them. Drizzle the chocolate mixture in the center of each pineapple ring, dollop mascarpone cheese on pineapple edges and sprinkle almonds over entire plate. Best served warm!