This fruit smoothie recipe is so easy that we make them most days during the hot weather. You won’t hear me complaining. They’re a lot healthier than ice cream and if making them keeps the want for ice cream at bay, I’m all for it!
This frozen fruit smoothie is an icy blend of apple juice and frozen blueberries, cherries, raspberries and mango. An easy nutrient packed drink that’s perfect for a hot day.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 6 minutes
Calories 201 kcal
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 2 cups assorted frozen fruit I used cherries, raspberries, blueberries and mango
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- additional fruit and/or mint sprigs for garnish optional
- Place the juice, fruit and yogurt in a blender.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses. Garnish with additional fruit and mint sprigs if desired.
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 8g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 34mg | Potassium: 378mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 80IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 0.6mg