Beetroot and pomegranate together, works wonders for a strong immune system. Detox with the goodness of pomegranate and beetroot that are also given immense importance in Ayurveda for its umpteen cleansing and detox benefits. The fresh aloe vera gel used in the juice gives further boost to your immunity system.
Pomegranate Juice Recipe
How to make Pomegranate Juice
- Recipe Servings: 2
- Cook Time:
- Total Cook Time:
- Difficulty Level: Easy
Anurag Sharma, Director of the Baidyanath group shows you how to detox with this ayurvedic juice. Beetroot juice is a great cleanser and helps you detox. Add fresh aloe vera gel along with the goodness of pomegranate and you are building a strong immune system!
Ingredients Of Pomegranate Juice
- 1 Fresh leaf aloe vera
- 1/2 cup Beetroot, chopped
- 2 cups Pomegranate juice or amla juice (Indian gooseberry)
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
How to Make Pomegranate Juice
- 1.Take a sharp knife and carefully peel the rind from the aloe vera plant leaves and discard the rind.
- 2.Peel the yellow layer just beneath the rind with a sharp knife and you should be left with approximately 2 Tbsp (30 ml) of clear aloe vera gel. (Clean the gel before adding to the juice.)
- 3.In a blender add pomegranate juice, chopped beetroot and blend.
- 4.Now add aloe vera gel. Give it a whiz.
- 5.Lastly add some black pepper and serve.
For better taste and digestive properties, add a pinch of Lavan Bhaskar churan.
Key Ingredients: Fresh leaf aloe vera, Beetroot, Pomegranate juice or amla juice (Indian gooseberry), Black pepper powder