These paleo cookies are the perfect healthy snack or even breakfast. So, believe me when I tell you, that these paleo lemon cookies are easy. I made them and they came out great the first time. These cookies taste like deliciously sweet sugar cookies with a hint of lemon. The first night, we ate a bunch of them because they were so good. The second day, the taste was the same, but the texture changed to be like moist soft macarons. The taste was still just as amazing, but we crumbled them on top of smoothie bowls and yogurt parfaits. I highly recommend that you try this too!
Yield: ~12 Cookies
PREP TIME: 10 M
COOK TIME: 12 M
TOTAL TIME: 22 M
- 3 cups almond flour
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp Ommushroom immunity mix
- 1/4 cup raw almond butter
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (about 3 lemons)
- 6 Tbsp honey
- 2 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, and Ommushroom immunity mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix the nut butter, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, lemon juice, honey and eggs.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix well. Form into cookies on the sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Drizzle with melted coconut butter and enjoy!