This Bailey’s Irish Cream buttercream frosting is so easy and quick to prepare. Rich, creamy, smooth and truly delicious, this Baileys buttercream frosting will make your favorite dessert to taste as it looks – amazingly good! The structure and consistency are thick and creamy which makes it ideal for frosting cupcakes and decorative cakes. It will take you only 5 minutes to get the perfect frosting. Here is the recipe:
Servings 12 regular cupcakes/1 round cake
- 220 grams unsalted butter, soften at room temperature
- 450 grams icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- In a mixing bowl, cut in the butter into pieces; using an electric mixer, beat it on slow speed until soft. Bit by bit, apply the icing sugar and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour Bailey’s Irish Cream, a teaspoon at a time, mixing in each addition before adding more.
- Then, check the consistency of the batter. It needs to be soft and ideal for piping at this point. In case is a little bit soft, refrigerate it in order to harden, checking it every 5 minutes until is done.
- Now you can decorate your favorite dessert(s).