These no-bake mini cheesecakes can be shared with the entire family and are the perfect Valentine’s Day dessert. A layer of graham cracker crust is filled with rich and creamy cheesecake filling. A beautiful raspberry drizzle tops it all off. The end result is a beautiful little no-bake mini cheesecakes with raspberry sauce. No-bake mini cheesecakes with raspberry sauce are the perfect desserts for a beautiful end to any meal. A great spring or summer dessert!
For the crust
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
For the filling
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 10 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 6 ounces crème fraîche
- 2/3 cup sifted confectioners’ sugar
For the raspberry sauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 12 ounces frozen raspberries thawed
- fresh raspberries for garnish
- To make the crust, line 10-12 muffin tins with plastic wrap.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and graham cracker crumbs.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Divide the graham cracker mixture among the prepared muffin tins.
- Press mixture into each well forming a small cup.
- Place in freezer to chill while preparing filling.
- To prepare filling, in an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until medium-stiff peaks form.
- Transfer whipped cream to another bowl and set aside.
- Return mixer bowl to mixer, switch to paddle attachment and beat the cream cheese, crème fraîche, and confectioners’ sugar on medium speed until combined.
- Gently fold whipped cream into the cream-cheese mixture until combined.
- Spoon filling into crusts and freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
- While the cheesecakes are chilling, prepare the raspberry sauce.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch, sugar and water.
- Add the raspberries and cook over medium heat.
- Stir constantly until the mixture boils.
- Once boiling, cook and stir for one additional minute.
- Strain the sauce through a fine mesh sieve placed over a bowl to remove seeds.
- Cool to room temperature or chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Remove cheesecakes from muffin tin by gently pulling up on the plastic wrap.
- Remove from plastic and drizzle with raspberry sauce.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries, as desired.