This pie is delicious. It melts in your mouth. The texture is smooth. You can place in an airtight container and freeze up to 2 months.
Prep Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 18 minutes
- 1 Deep dish pie plate or 2 pie dishes
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 Cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Butter melted
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 3.4 Ounce Boxes of Instant Lemon Pudding
- 2 Cups Whole Milk may use low fat or skim
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 14 ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 1/2 Cups Cool Whip or Fresh Whipped Cream don’t forget the powdered sugar if you make it yourself
- 1 Pint Raspberries
- 1 Pint Strawberries halved or sliced
For the Crust
- Heat the oven to 350 if you prefer to bake it.
- In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and salt.
- Add the melted butter and stir until it resembles wet sand.
- Press into a deep dish pie plate or 2 smaller pie plates.
- Bake for 8 minutes and allow to cool completely, or place in the fridge for one hour and skip the baking completely.
For the Pie
- SEE NOTES
- In a bowl, whisk together the pudding and milk.
- Allow to set up for a few minutes.
- In another bowl, with an electric hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and beat again until smooth.
- Stir the pudding into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the cool whip and fold in.
- Pour the filling into the pie and allow to set for one hour, up to overnight in the fridge.
- Top with berries and serve!
This pie WILL NOT turn out if you don’t use instant pudding and do things in the exact order as stated