This low carb peanut butter pie recipe has a few steps, but they all come together quickly and easily! The prep time takes about 15 minutes, with some chilling and freezing time in between.
- Make the frozen peanut butter pie crust. Process the Nui cookies (I used a mix of Double Chocolate and Peanut Butter!). Then, add butter and powdered allulose and process again, until the mixture is crumbly and uniform.
TIP: Stick to powdered sweetener, not granulated. Since this is a no bake peanut butter crust, it might be a bit grainy if you use granulated.
- Chill the dough. Then press into pie pan and freeze crust for 20 minutes.
- Mix up the healthy peanut butter pie filling. Using a mixer, beat together peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered allulose. Beat in vanilla and heavy cream until the filling reaches the consistency of thick frosting.
- Then make whipped cream. Beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form, then gently fold whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture.
- Spread filling over crust. Freeze pie for at least an hour.
TIP: If you freeze it for too long and it gets rock hard, just let it sit on the counter until it’s soft enough to cut but still firm.
- Add toppings. These are optional, but make the pie look really pretty! I topped mine with more crumbled Nui cookies to add a little crunch… so good! A drizzle of melted peanut butter or sugar-free chocolate would also be delicious.
Is Peanut Butter Pie Healthy?
This gluten free chocolate peanut butter pie is decadent and rich, but has great nutrition stats. Each slice has 300 calories and just 5 grams of net carbs. I can hardly believe it and you won’t believe it either!
No bake peanut butter pie – keto, sugar-free, low carb, and gluten-free!
This low carb peanut butter pie is best stored in the freezer. You want the filling to stay firm, and the freezer is the best for that.
When you’re ready to serve, pull it out and let it sit on the counter for a few minutes before slicing into it.
No Bake Frozen Keto Low Carb Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
See how to make the most decadent keto low carb peanut butter pie! This easy, frozen no bake peanut butter pie recipe has 5g net carbs + needs just 15 minutes prep.
- Calories 304 kcal
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Chilling Time 1 hour 35 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Servings 12 servings
- US Customary – Metric
- 2 packages Nui peanut butter cookies (4 cookies)
- 1 package Nui double chocolate cookies (2 cookies)
- 1/4 cup Butter (salted, cold, cut into small chunks)
- 2 tbsp Powdered allulose
- 3/4 cup Peanut butter (creamy natural)
- 4 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup Powdered allulose
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/8 cup Heavy cream (divided into 6 tbsp and 3/4 cup)
- Place the cookies into a food processor. Pulse until they are the consistency of crumbs.
- Add the butter and powdered sweetener and pulse again, just until uniform and crumbly.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for about 15 minutes, until it’s less sticky and easy enough to work with.
- Press the cookie dough into the bottom of the pan and up the sides of a 9-inch (23 cm) pie pan, to form the crust.
- Freeze the crust for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large, deep bowl, beat together the peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered sweetener for about 2 minutes, until fluffy. Beat in the vanilla extract. Beat in approximately 6 tablespoons (88 mL) heavy cream, 1 tablespoon (15 mL) at a time, until it reaches the consistency of thick frosting. The amount of cream you need will vary depending on how thick your peanut butter was, so just keep adding 1 tablespoon (15 mL) at a time until it’s like a thick frosting.
- In a second bowl, beat 3/4 cup (177 mL) heavy cream, until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture.
- Transfer the filling into the pie pan over the crust.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour, until firm. Keep frozen, but let it sit on the counter to soften slightly if it’s too hard right out of the freezer (similar to an ice cream cake). If you like toppings, you can add melted peanut butter drizzle, melted chocolate drizzle, and/or more Nui cookies crumbled on top (all of these are optional).