India and its love for tea requires no introduction. Spiced with a hint of ginger, honey and lemon, this drink has long been used to treat sore throats and cold. But the concoction packs more benefits than you thought.
How to make Honey-Lemon-Ginger Tea
- Recipe Servings: 3
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Cook Time:
- Difficulty Level: Easy
Brew up an aromatic cuppa of tea spiced with ginger, sweetened with honey.
Ingredients Of Honey-Lemon-Ginger Tea
- 3 Cups Water
- 1 tsp Ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Tea leaves, for every cup
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Honey
How to Make Honey-Lemon-Ginger Tea
- 1.In a pan heat 3 cups of water.
- 2.Before it begins to boil add ginger.
- 3.Just as it starts to boil add the tea leaves, lemon juice and honey.
- 4.Strain it into a cup and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: Water, Ginger, Tea leaves, for every cup, Lemon juice, Honey