Are you looking for a new way to prepare pork chops? These Low Carb Cheesy Sour Cream Baked Pork Chops are super easy to make, and they can be put together in a quick minute. They have ingredients you already have in your pantry to in no time at all you will have dinner on your table.
How To Make Low Carb Cheesy Sour Cream Baked Pork Chops
- Course: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- Keyword: Baked Pork Chops, Keto
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 376kcal
- 1 1/2 pounds pork chops
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt or salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pork chops into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Season with seasoned salt or salt and pepper.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sour cream to each pork chop. Spread evenly over pork chop to over the meat.
- Add a small sprinkle of cheese to the pork chop.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 143mg | Sodium: 773mg | Potassium: 688mg | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 320IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 145mg | Iron: 1mg