This healthy frozen yogurt recipe comes together in just two easy steps. The key is some frozen blackberries…
And here’s how to make frozen yogurt with them:
- Blend. Combine frozen blackberries, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and vanilla extract into a blender and blend until smooth.
TIP: You could also stir in some chunks of blackberries in at this point if you wanted to add some texture.
- Freeze. Pour the homemade frozen Greek yogurt into a glass (or freezer-safe) container and freeze until it reaches your desired consistency. I usually try to do this the night before so that it has plenty of time to freeze.
- Eat! While this is technically a keto frozen yogurt, I also like to think of it as a low carb ice cream recipe, too. Cold and creamy, what’s not to love!
Blackberry Sugar-Free Keto Frozen Yogurt Recipe
Learn how to make keto frozen yogurt – the perfect healthy treat. Easy frozen Greek yogurt takes just 5 minutes + 4 ingredients!
- Calories 63 kcal
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Freezing 2 hours
- Total Time 5 minutes
- Servings 6 servings
- US Customary – Metric
Click underlined ingredients to buy them!
Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients.
- 4 cups Blackberries (frozen)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (full-fat)
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Place everything into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place in a freezer safe container and freeze for at least 2 hours, or until your desired consistency is reached.
Serving size: 1/6 of the recipe (~3/4 cup)