These piña colada cheesecake cupcakes have a crumbly coconut flour crust, a pineapple infused cream cheese filling, and coconut flake topping. OMG!!! Unbelievably, my low carb cheesecake cupcakes are also sugar-free, gluten-free, and made with just nine different ingredients!
How To Make Keto Cheesecake Cupcakes
These low carb cheesecake cupcakes come together surprisingly quickly – just 10 minutes to prep!
- Make the crusts for keto mini cheesecakes. Mix together coconut flour, melted coconut oil, egg, erythritol, and a pinch of sea salt, until crumbly.
- Press into muffin liners. Gently press the crust into muffin liner.
- Blend together pineapple cheesecake filling. Blend cream cheese, pineapple chunks, egg, erythritol, vanilla, and coconut extract together until smooth.
NOTE: Even though these cheesecake cupcakes contain pineapple, they still have only 5 grams net carbs each. However, if you want to avoid this higher sugar fruit even in small amounts, you can replace it with 1 tsp pineapple extract + 1/4 cup sour cream.
- Pour filling into mini keto cheesecake cupcakes. Top with coconut flakes.
- Bake piña colada cheesecakes. The cheesecake cupcakes will take about 15 minutes, until the coconut is golden but the cupcakes are not fully set.
When Are Cheesecake Cupcakes Done?
The best way to tell when this keto cheesecake cupcake recipe is done is to jiggle the pan a bit. If the pineapple cheesecakes look mostly set and then the small center jiggles slightly, that’s what you’re looking for.
Do not wait for the center to be set, or they’ll be dry and crumbly!
How To Store Keto Mini Cheesecakes
Cover your keto mini cheesecakes loosely with plastic wrap or tin foil, and store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Keto Piña Colada Cheesecake Cupcakes Recipe
This piña cheesecake cupcakes recipe is like keto mini cheesecake with pineapple and coconut flavor! It only takes 25 minutes to make these pineapple keto cheesecake cupcakes.
- Calories 246 kcal
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Servings 12 cupcakes
- US Customary – Metric
Pineapple cheesecake filling
- 16 oz Cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 1 8-oz can Pineapple chunks (drained well)
- 1 large Egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup Powdered erythritol
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Coconut extract (optional, if you want coconut flavor in the filling)
- 3/4 cup Coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil (melted)
- 2 large Egg (beaten)
- 1 tbsp Erythritol (or any sweetener of choice)
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 1/4 cup Coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with silicone or parchment paper cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, mix the crust ingredients together until crumbly. Press the crust into the bottoms of the cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, puree all the cheesecake filling ingredients until smooth. Spoon the filling evenly on top of the cupcake crusts. Sprinkle coconut flakes on top.
- Bake for 13-17 minutes,, until the coconut flakes start to turn golden but the center is still jiggly. Cool completely, then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until set, before serving. Serve topped with homemade whipped cream.