Calling this the best keto blueberry bread was fairly easy, because so many readers have already made and loved the muffins that it was based upon. And once you try a bite, you’ll understand!
Is Blueberry Keto Bread Healthy?
Yes, this lemon blueberry bread with almond flour is healthy and low carb – just 4 grams net carbs per slice. It’s made with wholesome ingredients like almond flour, eggs, blueberries, and my very own Besti natural sugar-free sweetener!
Store keto lemon blueberry bread in an airtight container. It will last in the pantry for 2-3 days, or better yet, in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
Almond Flour Keto Blueberry Bread Recipe
Keto lemon blueberry bread is like a low carb blueberry muffin loaf! With just 10 minutes prep in ONE BOWL, almond flour blueberry bread tastes just like the coffee shop, right at home.
Calories 204 kcal
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
Servings 12 servings
- 2 1/2 cups Blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 1/2 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan gum (optional, but recommended for structure)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup Butter (melted; use coconut oil for dairy-free option)
- 3 large Eggs (at room temperature)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 medium Lemon (juiced and zested; use 1 tbsp zest and 1 tbsp juice)
- 3/4 cup Blueberries
- 1/3 cup Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (176 degrees C). Line a 8×4 loaf pan with parchment paper, with the paper hanging over at least the two long sides.
- In a large bowl, stir together the dry ingredients – almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, xanthan gum (if using), and sea salt.
- Stir in the almond milk, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla, until smooth. Stir in the lemon zest (no juice). Fold in the blueberries.
- Transfer the batter into the lined loaf pan. Press evenly to make a smooth top.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Tent the top with foil, then continue baking for 10-15 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let the bread cool completely before moving out of the pan.
- In a small bowl, make the glaze by whisking together 1 tablespoon lemon juice (15 ml) and powdered sweetener. If glaze is too runny, add more sweetener a bit at a time until you get the consistency you want. Once the bread has cooled, drizzle the lemon glaze over it.
Serving size: 1 slice, between 1/2″ and 3/4″ thick, or 1/12 entire loaf