How To Make Chocolate Hazelnut Butter In 5 Minutes. This creamy chocolate hazelnut butter is simply delicious! Very easy to make you will need only 5 minutes to prepare it, plus 5 minutes if you toast the hazelnuts at home. Ideal for breakfast with a nice piece of bread and a cup of tea or coffee. Amazing!
- 1 cup hazelnuts, toasted
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons almond milk (or any other plant-based milk)
- You can buy toasted hazelnuts or you can toast them at home (here is how: preheat the oven to 350F/180C/Gas Mark 4; spread the hazelnuts on a baking sheet and roast for about 5 minutes. Remove and cool completely. Get rid of the skins by rubbing them in a towel or between the palms of your hands – and you are done).
- Place all the ingredients in a blender. Blend until creamy and smooth. Spread on your favorite bread, crepes, or crackers.