Very nice recipe and absolutely delicious. I have made these a handful of times since finding this recipe a few weeks ago and they are always well received! Very easy to make and they taste absolutely amazing! These Peanut Butter Oreo Brownie Cakes are heaven in a bite! Stuffed with peanut butter and oreo cookies, this easy brownies recipe is flavorful and delicious!
- Prep Time20 mins
- Cook Time18 mins
- Total Time38 mins
- 1 box brownie mix 8×8 inch size
- 24 oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a 12 muffin cup baker with paper liners.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. For each cupcake cup spread 1 teaspoon of peanut butter over 2 Oreo cookies and stack them on top of each other. Spoon 2 Tablespoons of brownie batter over each stacked oreos and let it run down the sides of the cookies.
- If you have left over brownie batter, bake separately in a separate baker or muffin tin. Bake cookies and brownies for 18 to 20 minutes, until brownies are cooked through. Let cool completely then serve.