This is Lemony Vegetable Minestrone Soup of which you have totry out. This is simple homemade soup great regarding for you. This can be made with ingredients you probably already have on hand. The ingredients listing, while a little within the long side, includes generally pantry items. Every individual one of those is nutritious!
How to make Lemony Vegetable Minestrone Soup
These are the ingredients and instruction:
Lemony Vegetable Minestrone Soup
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Lemony Vegetable Minestrone Soup // A citrusy vegetarian twist on the traditional minestrone soup. This can be made with ingredients you probably already have on hand.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (28-ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- 2 cans cannellini beans, drained
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 lemon
- 1 box small tube pasta
- Parmesan cheese, for serving
- Heat oil in a Dutch Oven or large pot over medium heat. Add onions, carrots, and celery. Cook for 10 minutes, or until the vegetable soften.
- Add garlic, dried basil, oregano, salt, and pepper and cook for another minute.
- Add tomatoes and broth. Reduce heat to low and cook for another 20 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon into the soup and add chopped parsley. Taste for seasoning. Add more lemon if you like.
- To serve, add cooked pasta to the bottom of a soup bowl. Ladle soup over and garnish with Parmesan and more parsley.