The soup looked smooth and tasted great, but as I used my spoon to pull from the bottom of the soup crock, I noticed something hard sitting on the bottom. I couldn’t immediately tell what it was, and after some investigation, I realized it was a shrimp.
This is Instant Pot Carrot Curry Soup that will you shouldtry out. This is delicous homemade soup great regarding for you. The ingredients listing, while a little for the long side, includes mainly pantry items. Every solitary one of these is nutritious!
How to make Instant Pot Carrot Curry Soup
These are the ingredients and instruction:
Instant Pot Carrot Curry Soup
Yield: 6 to 8
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Instant Pot Carrot Curry Soup is a flavorful and delicious soup. Top with chopped peanuts, toasted coconut, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime for the perfect bite.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 Tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander seed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 5 cups peeled and chopped carrot
- 3 1/2 cups broth (chicken or vegetable)
- 1 can coconut milk
- Toasted coconut
- Chopped peanuts
- Lime wedges
- Chopped cilantro
- Heat Instant Pot to sauté. Add onion, garlic, and ginger and cook until they begin to soften, about 3 minutes. Make sure to stir frequently to not burn the garlic.
- Add the curry paste, curry powder, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper. Continue to cook for another minute.
- Add the carrots and stir to combine. Pour in stock.
- Cook using SOUP setting for 20 minutes.
- Let pressure release naturally.
- Add coconut milk. Use a stick blender to puree until smooth. Check for seasoning and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with toasted coconut, chopped peanuts, a squeeze of lime, and chopped cilantro.