This Herb Roasted Chicken and Potatoes really couldn’t get much easier. It takes just 10 minutes to prepare and after 1 ½ hrs of baking time, you are rewarded with a meal that will make your taste buds and your pocket book happy! Score!
Herb Roasted Chicken With Potatoes
- 5 boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 1 onion, chunked
- 4 large or 6 small potatoes, chunked* see note below
- 1 sweet potato, chunked
- 6 tbsp. butter
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- ½ tsp. poultry seasoning
- ¼ tsp. red pepper** see note below
- 1 tbsp. parsley, fresh or dried
- Place chicken and veggies in greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Melt butter and add remaining ingredients to it. Pour over chicken and veggies.
- Cover and bake @ 350 for 1 ½ hrs. (I used to bake this uncovered but discovered it was actually moister when I covered it.)
** If you don’t like spicy food, you’ll want to cut this back to 1/8 tsp.