This extreme chocolate goodness in these Valentine bars has turned me into a fan of red velvet. The layers of Oreos, hot fudge, and chocolate chips made these red velvet gooey bars so amazing and delicious! Cookies and chocolate chips add an intense chocolate taste to these Red Velvet Oreo Fudge Bars.
PREP TIME 20 minutes
COOK TIME 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME 50 minutes
- 1 red velvet cake mix
- 8 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 18 Oreo cookies, broken in chunks
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 hot fudge topping
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 pan with nonstick baking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cake mix, butter, egg, and vanilla until a soft dough forms.
- Press the dough evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. The dough will be sticky, so spray your hands with nonstick baking spray to keep it from sticking.
- Sprinkle the Oreo cookie chunks on top of the dough.
- Stir the sweetened condensed milk and hot fudge until it is completely mixed together.
- Drizzle slowly over the dough and cookie chunks. Sprinkle the top with the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Let the bars cool completely before cutting into squares. Store in a sealed container.