This raspberry cheesecake icebox cake is light, satisfying, fruity, flavorful, and the graham crackers really do soften and take on an almost cake like texture. Plus, the filling is pink so there’s that! I love to pile on the fresh raspberries before serving for an extra pop of fresh, flavor and pretty.
Classic icebox cake gets a major upgrade with homemade raspberry compote and a decadent cheesecake filling! This easy, no-bake treat is perfect for your summer celebrations and potlucks!
- 12 ounces raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 4 cups heavy cream, divided
- 22-24 graham cracker sheets, (about 3 sleeves)
- 1 tablespoon orange flavored liqueur, (optional)
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries, for topping
- To make the raspberry compote, toss 12 ounces raspberries with granulated sugar and lemon juice in a 10-inch Farberware® PURECOOK™ Ceramic Nonstick Skillet and cook over medium heat for 6 minutes, or until berries start to bubble and release their juices. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer berries for 10-12 minutes, until berries are thick and syrupy. Remove from heat and strain immediately, pressing as much juice through as you can. Refrigerate compote until completely cool and ready to assemble cake.
- Head over to Farberware for the remainder of the Raspberry Icebox Cake recipe. Enjoy!