Easy Pork Chops with Chickpea Salad Recipe. The chops can also be cooked on the barbecue – a perfect dish Winter or Summer!
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablesp. olive oil
- 2 teasp. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- Juice and zest of ½ lemon
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, finely sliced
- 1 x 225g tin Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- Mixed salad leaves
- 1 tablesp. sherry vinegar
- 2 tablesp. olive oil
How To Make
- Combine the olive oil, rosemary, garlic and the lemon zest and juice.
- Place the chops in a dish and pour the mixture over them. Leave to marinate for 15 minutes if you have time.
- Heat a frying pan, season the chops with a little salt and pepper and add to the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on how thick they are, until cooked through.
- While the chops are cooking make the salad. Place the onion, red pepper, chickpeas and salad leaves in a bowl.
- Combine the dressing ingredients then mix it through the leaves.