I love this pineapple lump slice recipe do you have a recipe for pineapple scones. Really good for the kids shared lunches at school. I’ve found that it is really nice to melt and pour Whittakers Dairy Chocolate onto the top of the slice and then put pineapple lumps on top or even coconut as well.
- 120g butter
- 200g tin condensed milk
- 250g malt biscuits crushed
- 190g bag pineapple lumps roughly chopped
- coconut, desiccated – for sprinkling over top
- Melt the butter and condensed milk in a small pan over a low heat, don’t boil it.
- Add the crushed biscuits and pineapple lumps to a large bowl. Pour butter and condensed milk mixture into the bowl and mix well.
- Pour into a lined “slice” tray & press down firmly so top is level.
- Sprinkle with coconut and place in the fridge until set.
- Once set, slice into small pieces.