This is not your average Pineapple Dessert. It is big, loaded with pineapple flavor, and beyond light and fluffy! And the best part? It’s completely NO BAKE! If you want perfect cuts where you can see all the layers, make sure that this dessert is well chilled before serving. If you care a little less about the presentation you can serve it immediately after making. It will be a glorious ooey-gooey mess, but still delicious!
- 1/2 cup (113g) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups (192g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 container (16-ounce) whipped topping
- 1 package (8-ounce) cream cheese
- 1 cup (128g) confectioners’ sugar
- 1 box (3.9-ounce) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 box (3.9-ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups milk, divided (I used whole milk)
- 1 cup heath chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, flour, and chopped pecans. Using a fork, combine ingredients well, then pat into bottom of a prepared 9×13 pan. (baking spray or parchment to prepare)
- Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 15-20 minutes. (Keep an eye on it so the edges don’t burn.) Allow to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine chocolate pudding mix with 2 cups milk. Allow to set for at least 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine vanilla pudding mix with 2 cups milk. Allow to set for at least 5 minutes.
- Beat softened cream cheese with confectioners sugar until smooth. Fold in 1/2 (8-ounces) of the whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
- Spread the chocolate pudding over the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the vanilla pudding over the chocolate pudding.
- Spread remaining 1/2 container of whipped topping over vanilla pudding.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips. Sprinkle 1/2 cup-1 cup of heath chips.