With just 5 ingredients in the cheesecake, and 2 in the base, they super easy to make and even easier to eat. Simply combine the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla and let the mixer do the work. Pour the batter onto a homemade buttery graham cracker base and bake to perfection.
- PREP TIME 10 MINUTES
- COOK TIME 30 MINUTES
- REFRIGERATE 3 HOURS
- TOTAL TIME 3 HOURS 40 MINUTES
For the Base:
- 9 graham crackers
- 1/2 stick 4 oz unsalted butter, melted
For the cheesecake
- 16 ounces 2 bars full-fat cream cheese, at room temp
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Nutella warm
- Preheat oven to 325F. Grease the bottom of a 8×8 -inch baking pan with butter or line it with parchment paper; set aside.
For the base:
- In a food processor, process the graham crackers into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and pulse a couple of times to fully incorporate. Pour into the lined baking pan and gently pat down evenly with hands or base of measuring cup. Bake for 5 mins. Remove from oven and pour cream cheese mixture on it.
- For the cheesecake: While the base is baking, place the cream cheese and sugar in stand mixer (or by hand). Beat for 2 minutes until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating in between. Lastly, add vanilla and beat to combine until the mixture is smooth and lump free. Pour mixture onto the baked graham cracker crust and smooth into a single layer. Drop large spoonfuls of Nutella on top of filling and swirl gently with a knife.
- Bake 30 minutes or until the center only slightly jiggles. Remove from the oven and cool completely then refrigerate for at least 3 hours (or freezer for 1 hour). Once set, remove from pan using the parchment lining and slice into 9 bars.