How to make Easy Missal Pav With Cinnamon Ginger Tea?. Follow These Steps!
For Missal Pav
- 1 cup Moth beans
- 1/2 Cup black channa
- 2 finely chopped onions
- 2 finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 piece ginger
- I spoon of tamarind pulp
- 2 tsp Jaggery
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- leaves Coriander
- Lemon 1 quarter
- as needed Farsan
- 2-3 Pav
- 1 Small piece of ginger
For Detox Tea
- 1 small piece of lemon
- 1 pinch Cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp Honey
- Soak matki and kaala Chanaovernight
- Boil it adding salt
- In a Kadhai, heat oil add mustard seed and cumin whole..let it to crackle
- Then add finely chopped onions. Saute it
- Next add grated ginger and then finely chopped tomatoes
- Let it to mix properly..then add spices (coriander powder, kashmiri chilli powder, turmeric, salt)
- Add tamarind pulp and jaggery.
- When masala is done add boiled chanaand matki..mix it and cover the lid adding water.
- Meanwhile heat pav adding butter in both the sides..
- Place pav in a plate and in bowl take missal topping with farsan, coriander leaves, chopped onions and lemon
For Detox Tea:
- Boil 2 cups of water with 1 piece of ginger
- When it ll b boiled, pour it into a cup..Add honey, cinnamon powder and lemon..Have it