I tried this recipes with the wonderful spices. My husband & I loved it. This spice will be my go to for pork. I used bone-in pork chops and the spice rub you recommended in the recipe. It was delicious…my husband can’t stop raving about it! It has become his new favorite dinner.
These really are the best, JUICIEST porkchops EVER! I don’t even really like porkchops, and I love these and so does my family. My son never liked them either until I made these…now he asks for the “juicy” porkchops. These are really easy to make, and this will become one of your favorites too.
HOW TO MAKE JUICY BAKED PORK CHOPS
These baked pork chops are the best oven baked pork chops ever! They are so easy to make, super juicy and flavorful. Rub them with a few pantry staple spices and pop them into the oven for 18 minutes and dinner will be ready!
PREP TIME: 5 MINS
COOK TIME: 18 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 23 MINUTES
YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon each: salt, pepper, and oregano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 – (1 1/4 inch thick) boneless pork chops
- Turn your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Drizzle the 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over both sides of the pork chops. Sprinkle the spice mix evenly over both sides of the pork chops and place them in a baking dish. (see notes) Drizzle them with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil.
- Bake the pork chops for 18 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Once you remove them from the oven, let them rest in the pan for 5 minutes before serving.
Try to choose a baking dish that is just the right size for the pork chops. You don’t want there to be too much room between the chops or the juices will evaporate in the oven.
Bake your pork chops for 7 minutes per 1/2 inch of thickness. Add an extra minute for each 1/2 inch if you’re using bone-in pork chops.