This is exquisite. Just simple and perfect. Sweet and spicy honey sriracha skillet pork chops are so easy and flavorful with only a handful of ingredients, and one pan.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (enough to coat the pan–more or less is fine)
- 4 large pork loin chops
- generous pinch black pepper
- 1 tablespoon good quality honey
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- Preheat oven to 350. Heat coconut oil over medium heat in an oven-proof skillet, preferably cast iron. Season chops with pepper only (I found that salting them made the entire dish taste like salt) and brown in your skillet, about 3-5 minutes per side. You will know pork is ready to be turned when it easily releases from the pan. If you’re having trouble, let it continue to cook. It will release when it’s browned and ready. Add honey and Sriracha.
- Transfer skillet to the oven and bake until pork is cooked through and juices run clear, about 15 minutes. Stir around the juices on the bottom of the pan to mix the pork renderings, coconut oil, honey and Sriracha all together. Serve immediately. I suggest spooning a little bit of the extra liquid on top. Leftovers may be refrigerated in an airtight container for 5-7 days.