Love how incredibly easy to make this, Juicy grilled pineapple topped with Coconut Ice Cream and drizzled with salty caramel
- 8 slices of pineapple
- 4 scoops of vanilla coconut milk ice cream
- 4 tablespoons caramel sauce topping
- optional: toasted coconut flakes and mint for garnish
- Preheat grill to medium heat, approximately 300-350 degrees F.
- Clean grates with a grill brush and rub grill grates with oil. (coconut, avocado or peanut)
- Place pineapple slices on grill and cook each side for 4-5 minutes, until you have grill marks and pineapple is slightly charred.
- Remove from grill.
- To a plate add 2 slices of pineapple, 1 scoop of coconut ice cream and drizzle with caramel. (optional: garnish with toasted coconut flakes and mint)
- Serve immediately.