This looks like the perfect summer dessert, wanna to try?
- 2 nectarines
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons Nutella
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Whipped topping optional
- 4 maraschino cherries optional
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Halve and pit the nectarines and, using a pastry brush, brush each cut side with about ¼ teaspoon honey. Rub about ½ teaspoon of brown sugar into each side of the fruit.
- Place the nectarines on the grill cut side down. Cover the grill and cook until the nectarines have grill marks, or about 5 minutes. Flip to the other side for 1 minute.
- Remove from the grill and place on a plate cut side up. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes, then fill the cavities with 1 tablespoon Nutella.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and whipped topping, if desired.
- Sprinkle a tablespoon of pecans on top of the ice cream or whipped topping and garnish with a maraschino cherry.