Dulce De Leche is a traditional Argentinian dessert made by caramelizing sugar in milk. This creamy, fluffy, delicious Dulce De Leche Banana Cream Pie is probably one of our absolute most favorite pie recipes ever.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 8 slices
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 2 Bananas sliced
- 1 Can Dulce De Leche
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 3.4 Oz Box French Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 4 Oz Neufchatel Cheese Softened
- 1/2 of a 14 oz can Can of Sweetend Condensed milk
- 1/2 Container 6 oz Cool Whip, defrosted or 1 1/2 cups fresh whipped cream with a little powdered sugar beaten until soft peaks form.
- In a large bowl, combine the pudding and milk and set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth, and then add the sweetened condensed milk and beat again until smooth.
- Add the pudding into the cream cheese mixture and stir until evenly combined.
- Add 1/3 of the cool whip to the bowl, and gently fold it into everything.
- Add the remaining cool whip and fold until completely combined. Adding a little at a time is keeping it lighter vs just whipping it all together.
- Layer the sliced bananas on the bottom of the pie crust and pour the dulce de leche all over it. You most likely will only use 3/4 of the can. That’s fine.
- Add the filling on top and chill for at least a few minutes before serving