Quick pasta recipes are my go to, and when I post them on Instagram, everyone is always asking me for a recipe, and I rarely have one. Mostly because I am looking at our fridge and pantry, and trying to figure out a meal that’s simple, has some green, and uses up what I have.
Serves: 2 SERVINGS
A quick and easy pasta recipe you can whip up with six ingredients!
- ½ pound spaghetti or any pasta
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ bag spinach, or whatever greens you have
- half a can evaporated milk
- ½ lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 piece seared salmon, chunked into large pieces
- salt and pepper, to taste
- grated cheese, to your liking
- Boil a pot of water with salt and cook pasta al dente.
- While pasta cooks, in a sauté pan over high heat, melt butter and toss the spinach until it wilts.
- Add milk, lemon juice and zest, and salt and pepper. Season to taste.
- Add in cooked pasta and salmon, and a splash of the hot pasta water.
- Swirl until everything is combined, top with cheese and enjoy!