These chewy, gooey brownies are refined sugar-free (win!), gluten-free, AND vegan! But you won’t even notice what it doesn’t have in it when you taste how delicious these few simple, clean ingredients are.
- 2 cups pitted Medjool dates
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp cacao nibs or powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup vegan chocolate protein powder
- 3/4 cup vegan raspberry jam or preserves
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup vegan dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Add dates, coconut oil, maple syrup, cacao, almond flour, and protein powder to the food processor.
- Process until smooth and well combined.
- Add the raspberry jam/preserves, reserving about 3 tablespoons. Process until combined.
- Press the batter evenly (using a hot or greased metal spoon) into a lined or well-greased baking dish. Top with the remaining jam and swirl into the batter.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until a toothpick comes out mostly clean. The centre will still be a little bit gooey! Let cool.
- Top brownies with fresh raspberries and drizzle with melted dark chocolate. Let harden in fridge.
- Cut into squares and enjoy right away or store in the fridge for up to a week!