This cake is simple to make and requires little effort! You start with a box cake mix and mix the apple filling right inside of the cake. You add some cinnamon to it to give it some spice and it comes out to be the perfect cake.
Caramel Toffee Apple Cake is a tender and moist cake with apples baked right inside! Topped with cool whip topping toffee bits and drizzled in caramel, this will become a new favorite!
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 can 21 ounces Lucky Leaf Apple Pie Filling
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 container 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, completely thawed
- For topping: caramel sauce toffee bits
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Spray a 9 x 13 pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add in the yellow cake mix, apple pie filling, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, and milk. Stir together until just combined and smooth.
- Transfer the filling into the prepared pan and bake for 22-26 minutes or until a toothpick, when inserted in the center, comes out completely clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to completely cool.
- Once completely cooled, spread the whipped cream evenly over the cake and chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- When ready to serve, cut cake pieces and serve on plates. Drizzle individual pieces generously with caramel sauce and a large handful of toffee bits.