This no-bake cheesecake recipe is one of my most favorites to date: it’s my No-Bake Cookie Butter Cheesecake! For those of you who have never had Biscoff Cookies before, they’re some delectable biscuits that are buttery, rich and spiced. They taste like a cross between a short bread cookie and a graham cracker.
- 3 cups (11oz/330g) Biscoff cookies
- 1 stick (4oz/120g) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (200g/7oz) Biscoff cookie butter
- 1 ½ cup (12oz/355ml) whipping cream
- 3 cups (1lb 8oz/675g) cream cheese
- To Decorate
- Whipped cream
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Extra Biscoff cookies for the top
- Blend the cookies in a food processor until fine crumbs ground. Combine crumbs with melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform with the mixture and put in the fridge while preparing the filling.
- Add in the cream cheese and Biscoff cookie butter to the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour in the cream and continue blending until your mix has thickened up well, around 3 minutes.
- Pour batter over the prepared crust, cover with plastic wrap and fridge overnight. (because the cheesecake does not contain gelatin it’s best left overnight to set and firm up)
- When ready to serve pour over salted caramel sauce, pipe on some cream and lay some Biscoff cookies on top.
- Store the cheesecake for up to 3 days in the fridge. It also freezes well. Decorate with more lovely things on top to create an impressive dessert.