This dessert is one of my favorite desserts when it comes to birthdays or other occasions. The vegan raspberry cream dessert won’t just be popular with your guests and taste refreshing for buffets, but this dessert is also prepared in a jiffy.
Vegan raspberry curd (quark) cream dessert without mascarpone or curd. When you have invited guests and want to prepare a special dessert without much effort, then you should definitely make this sweet Raspberry Dream dessert without refined sugar. Your guests will not even notice that this dessert was prepared without dairy products. And the best thing is, you have found a simple and quick recipe that will enchant your guests.
- 2 cups (250g) Frozen raspberries
- 1 can coconut milk (only the solid part) for wfpb: 1,5 cups cashews and 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup (250g) plant-based yogurt, unsweetened if available (soy or almond)
- ¼ tsp ground vanilla powder (opt)
- 1/6 cup (50g) maple syrup or date syrup (optional)
- Coconut sugar or any other brown sugar to sprinkle
Whip up the coconut cream until it has a whipped cream consistency. This can take a few minutes. I prefer to use a hand mixer or a stand mixer. If you want, you can add ground vanilla and syrup to give some more taste.
Then stir in the yogurt.
Or blend the soaked cashews with the water and the yogurt with vanilla and syrup until it is creamy.
In a casserole dish or glasses, first distribute the raspberries. You spread the cream, then, over the raspberries. Just before serving, sprinkle the sugar over it.