This icebox cake combines layers of graham crackers with a lemon-maple filling for a quick and easy treat. The best part is, the filling is made with Greek yogurt, so you can enjoy this dessert guilt-free! This delicious dessert is made with graham crackers and Greek yogurt — which means you really can have your cake and eat it, too!
PREP TIME:0 hours 10 mins
TOTAL TIME:0 hours 10 mins
- 2 1/2 c. nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. no-calorie sweetener
- 6 full sheets of low-fat, whole-grain graham crackers
- Line a 8 1/2- by 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving overhang on the two long sides.
- In a bowl, stir together the yogurt, syrup, lemon peel, vanilla, and sweetener.
- Line the bottom of the loaf pan with 3 graham cracker halves. Spread one-third of the yogurt mixture over the crackers. Repeat, layering twice. Top with the remaining 3 graham cracker halves.
- Using the plastic overhang, wrap the cake and refrigerate at least 2 hours, or up to 4 hours. Unwrap the cake and, using the overhanging plastic, pull the cake out of pan. With a serrated knife, gently cut the cake into 6 slices. Garnish with lemon peel and serve.