The low-fat yogurt in this parfait is a great way to follow the DASH diet recommendation of eating 2-3 cups of low-fat dairy a day. Adding healthy fruit and granola will help ensure your day blasts off to a great start!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Makes: 4 cups
- 12 or 24 people
- 48 or 96 people
1 cup sliced strawberries
1 cup low-fat granola
1 cup blueberries or other fruit
1 cup plain, low-fat yogurt
- Get out four small glasses. Wash all fruit.
- Divide the strawberries among the glasses.
- Sprinkle granola over the strawberries.
- Divide blueberries and place on top of granola.
- Spoon the yogurt on top of the blueberries.
- Enjoy! Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Substitute any frozen, canned/drained, or fresh chopped fruit for strawberries and blueberries.