A rich, creamy and really delicious and soft no-bake cake that you can prepare for 20 minutes! This is absolutely my dream banana chocolate layer cake! So simple and easy to prepare, plus it tastes delicious! Anyone can make it! Here is the recipe:
- 22 mini banana chocolates (bananas in chocolate)
- 300 grams crushed biscuits
- 400 grams ladyfingers, separated (200 x 200)
- 220 grams softened butter or margarine
- 200 grams powdered sugar
- 2 packages Jell-O instant pudding and pie filling (banana or vanilla taste)
- 800 ml milk
- 3 to 4 fresh bananas
- 150 ml Fanta Orange (or other orange carbonated drink)
- 350 ml heavy whipping cream
This cake consists of 8 layers. Here is the procedure:
- 1st layer: Soak half of the ladyfingers in the Fanta orange and arrange them on a tray (I placed it on a large pizza plate because I wanted to have a circular shape).
- 2nd layer: Using an electric mixer, beat 200 grams butter/margarine with 200 grams powdered sugar until well incorporated. Next, soak the crushed biscuits in the orange soft drink for 1-2 minutes just to soften them. Then, apply the soaked biscuits in the sugar and butter/margarine mixture and combine with a spoon. Arrange the 2nd layer over the 1st layer of soaked ladyfingers.
- 3rd layer: Arrange the chocolate bananas over the 2nd layer.
- 4th layer: Prepare each instant pudding in a separate bowl, according to the package instructions. Apply the first prepared pudding over the layer of chocolate bananas.
- 5th layer: Next, soak the remaining ladyfingers in the milk and apply over the first pudding filling (the 4th layer).
- 6th layer: Spread the remaining pudding over the milk ladyfingers (the 5th layer).
- 7th Layer: Cut the bananas into circles and arrange over the pudding layer).
- 8th layer: Beat the heavy whipping cream. Cover the whole cake with whipped cream. Slice and serve.
Keep leftovers in the fridge.