These creamy, sweet, delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs are perfect for those moments. They are small in size, but pack big flavor. Creamy and sweet, they will satisfy even the most stubborn sweet tooth.
What is so great about these fat bombs?
Because they are so rich and decadent, these cheesecake bites help keep you on track. Just one is enough to satisfy your cravings.
Also, did I mention how ridiculously delicious these things are? Seriously, they are pure indulgence. They taste exactly like your favorite cheesecake recipe!
You only need 5 ingredients (see recipe card at the end of the post for amounts) to make these delicious amazing strawberry fat bombs.
- Cream cheese
- Swerve confectioners’ sweetener
- Coconut oil
- Vanilla extract
How to make them
Making fat bombs is incredibly easy. Just puree the strawberries and then beat the puree together with the cream cheese, sweetener, coconut oil, and vanilla. Pour the mixture into a silicone mold and freeze. That’s it!
I use Swerve confectioners’ sweetener. This is equivalent to powdered sugar and I like it because it isn’t grainy like granulated sweetener, so it keeps these cheesecake bites creamy and smooth.
Tips for making the recipe
These heavenly bites are easy to make, and the following tips will ensure success.
- Let your cream cheese come to room temperature before you start mixing. This makes it much easier to get a nice smooth batter. It takes about an hour for cream cheese to come to room temperature after you take it out of the refrigerator.
- Puree the berries before adding them to the cream cheese.
- Once you’ve put the batter into the molds, freeze it for at least 2 hours to that it is completely set.
- Keep the finished fat bombs in the freezer for long-term storage. Once they are completely frozen solid, you can transfer them to a freezer-safe resealable plastic bag and keep them in the freezer.
- Once they are set, you can also store them in the refrigerator.
- Whether you keep them frozen or refrigerated, serve them cold.
These fat bombs will keep in the freezer for up to 3 months. Alternatively, you can store them in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
With just 1g total carb, these keto fat bombs are a satisfying treat to enjoy when you need a little boost of fat during the day. Serve them right from the freezer or refrigerator.
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Servings 18 servings
- Calories 79kcal
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons Swerve confectioners sweetener or 36 drops monk fruit liquid (see note)
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4-5 medium strawberries pureed
- Blend 4-5 strawberries in a food processor or blender.
- Add all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl. Blend on high with electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Fill 18 sections of a small rectangular or square candy mold with the fat bomb batter.
- Place the fat bombs into the freezer to set for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
A powdered sweetener works better than a granular sweetener in the recipe. But monk fruit or stevia liquid extracts are good options too. You can also use vanilla flavored sweetener extract to eliminate the need for vanilla extract. 36 drops of monk fruit sweetener is equivalent to about 2 ml which is about 1/3 teaspoon.
To make cleanup easier, all the ingredients can be pureed together in the food processor or blender. However, you’ll get a fluffier mixture beating with an electric mixer.
Any shaped mold can be used, but the nutritional data was calculated based on 18 fat bombs. If you don’t have a mold, the batter can be scooped onto a lined baking sheet before freezing.