Aam panna is a desi beverage which not only refresh but also energizes the body in scorching summer heat. When summer comea, detox with a desi favourite. Aam panna is made of mango pulp and blended with cumin, jeera and mint leaves. It is not only refreshing but also energizing in equal measure.
How to make Aam Panna
- Recipe Servings: 2
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Cook Time:
- Difficulty Level: Medium
A refreshing summer drink made of mango pulp blended with cumin, jeera and mint leaves. Aam panna is a desi hit which is not only refreshing but also energizing. It helps you get hydrated in an instant and aids in battling scorching heat.
Ingredients Of Aam Panna
- 500 gm green mangoes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp kala namak (black rock salt)
- 2 tsp roasted and powdered cumin seeds
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped mint leaves
- 2 cups water
How to Make Aam Panna
- 1.Boil the mangoes till they become soft inside, and the skin gets dis colored.
- 2.When cool enough to handle, remove the skin and squeeze the pulp out of the mangoes.
- 3.Mix all the ingredients together, blend and add 2 cups of water.
- 4.Put some ice in the glasses and pour the panna over it.