It is not a fun thing when you wake up in the morning and you see the eye bags. It will suddenly make you do not want to start your day happily. Well, eye bags are not harmful to our health. But, don’t you mind with its pop up on the face? Does it possible to find an effective solution to remove it faster? If you need the right answers to deal with eye bags, here are the options to try.
It is an effective solution to remove puffiness. The process to use potato is also super easy. Here are the steps:
- Refrigerate potato for a few minutes, then slice it into two halves
- Close your eyes and circle the eyelids and under-eye area gently with both halves
- Then, place each half onto one eye making sure it covers the area under your eyes too
- Keep potato halves on your eyes for 15 to 20 minutes. That’s it!
2. Egg White Omelet
It is delicious, isn’t it? Well, you should not eat it. Here are the steps to use eggs to remove your eye bags:
- Beat a few egg whites in a bowl
- Take a brush (a clean one!) and spread the egg whites over your eyelids and under your eyes
- Wait for the mixture to dry (about 20 minutes) and rinse with lukewarm water.
We have been using milk in beauty regimens because it is the best cream to brighten skin for many centuries. Even Cleopatra used milk to nourish her skin while bathing. If you wonder how to use milk to reduce the eye bags, here are the steps to try:
- Pour some milk straight from the fridge into a small bowl
- Take cotton pads and dip them in the milk
- Place the pads on your eyes and keep them between 20 to 30 minutes.
Milk is what you need when the eye bags are because of the water retention. It also can cool the under-eye area off so that the eye bags are less visible. Take this treatment every day to get a beautiful look.
4. Tea Bags
If you do not go out tonight and you want to make your eye bags less visible, it is the time to use tea bags. It can solve your problem by following the instructions below:
- Moisten two tea bags in cold water
- Put them in a fridge for a few minutes
- Apply tea bags over your eyes and keep them for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water and pat dry (never rub towel against your skin!).
- You’re ready to go!
Use spoons to reduce the eye bags. This is an effective method. What you should prepare is four stainless steel spoons and a glass of water. Here are the instructions below:
- Chill the spoons in the ice-cold water
- Take two spoons and place one over each eye
- Once you take two spoons out of the water to apply to your eyes, put another two spoons in the ice-cold water
- Keep spoons on your eyes until they aren’t cold anymore.
- Do this entire process of switching spoons for 20 to 30 minutes.
It is possible if the eye bags appear because you do not really blink enough especially during your sleep. You can fix the problem by blinking your eyes rapidly for 30 seconds after waking up in each morning.