You can enjoy your favorite flavor by changing the chocolate part with vanilla or some other taste. An easy and quick dessert that you can make in only 20 minutes, this no-bake chocolate Alaska is a perfect dessert if you want something sweet and creamy like “right now”! Here is the recipe:
- 1 store-bought or homemade pound cake (12 ounces)
- 8 ounce (1 container) whipped topping, thawed
- 2 ¼ cups chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- Special equipment: Culinary torch (optional)
- Prepare or buy 1 pound cake and cut it horizontally into three even layers.
- Next, apply the bottom cake layer on a serving dish and spread with the chocolate ice cream.
- Then, repeat the procedure (cake layers and ice cream); to finish, cover with top cake layer.
- Use the whipped topping to frost sides and top of cake; then use the culinary torch to perfectly brown the Alaska cake.
- Slice and serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until serving.