Are you are looking to get a new puppy to keep as a family pet and would like to know the breeds that may not be the best for children? After doing much research, We have compiled a list of the 10 most aggressive dog breeds.
The dogs on this list are sorted in order of lowest to highest percent of dogs that passed the temperament test conducted by the American Temperament Test Society. Breeds with the lowest percentages are ones that frequently showed signs of aggression, panic, or extreme shyness during the test. cute animals list cute animals photo cute animals love
We’ve decided to limit the list to 10 breeds that are most frequently ranked as highly aggressive cute animals list cute animals photo cute animals love
Dog aggression is defined as dangerous behavior directed at another individual, including other animals. This behavior includes barking, biting, lunging, snarling, etc. The cause can range from territorial defensiveness and protectiveness to fear or social anxiety. cute animals list cute animals photo cute animals love
cute animals list cute animals photo cute animals love
- The chihuahua is the smallest breed of dog registered with the American Kennel Club. They are also known as being the smallest dogs in the world.
- They are included in the toy group of dogs and range from 4 to 6 pounds.
- They can have either short or long hair.
- The chihuahua can come in just about any color, and their coloring can be either solid, marked, or splashed. cute animals list cute animals photo cute animals love
- The chihuahua is considered to be the oldest dog breed in America.
- The breed originated in the Mexican state of Chihuahua, thus its name. It was introduced in Europe by the famous explorer Christopher Columbus.
- Chihuahuas are very loyal and devoted to their owners, but they are generally one- or two-person dogs. They can be devoted to the point of jealousy and may bite or snip at someone coming too close to their owner. They are very temperamental and are not known to be child-friendly dogs.
- Because they do not like strangers, they bark often and can be good as an alert-style watch dog. cute animals list cute animals photo cute animals love
Chihuahua Temperament Test